Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Real Estate Development Firm
Our corporate office in Hanover, MA seeks a full time motivated, polished individual to join our team of real estate professionals. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a professional environment, must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, and be extremely organized, flexible and professional.
Duties to include:
– Professionally answer and field phone calls;
– Greet and announce and/or direct all visitors;
– Document resident issues
– Maintain a tidy, organized office and reception area;
– Assist office manager as requested;
– Order supplies; distribute daily mail;
– Provide administrative and clerical support to management personnel;
– Maintain all office equipment;
– Make bank deposits;
– Assist VP of Compliance with LIHTC file reviews, Move Ins, Move Outs;
– Process Credit, Criminal and CORI’s for housing applicants;
– Reconcile and close out Security Deposit Master Escrow Account;
– Maintain record of Time Off requests for employees;
– Daily CashPro Uploads;
– Same day travel may be required.
Salary commensurate with experience. No phone calls please.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com or fax to (781) 659-0026.
First Resource Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).